Young Professional Forum - Time ManagementName: Young Professional Forum - Time ManagementDate: September 11, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Young Professional Forum Topic Covered: Time Management
In our busy 24/7 lives, managing time and being productive takes on a new importance both personally and professionally.
Join us to hear Jen Vondenbrink's journey from working more than sleeping to not only managing her time today efficiently but helping hundreds of others do the same in both large and small organizations and at all levels. In this conversation you will take away the following:
• Tips and tools to manage your time.
• A simple way to prioritize your daily tasks.
• How understanding your workload can help open up conversations with co-workers, clients, and even managers.
Plus you will hear some heart-warming stories of some of the participants in Jen's workshops and their transformations.
About Jen Vondenbrink
Jen Vondenbrink is a corporate trainer, speaker, author and business consultant helping companies and individuals not only manage their time more better but communicate more effectively. She is currently the president of the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce and author of In Search of Customers. Click here to learn more about Jen.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FORUMS
Why You, a Young Professional should attend
- Learn skills for your career from local experts and each other.
- Meet people outside your business to build your network
- Potentially develop mentorship relationships.
- Open Doors to potential leadership roles on committees, ambassador, or board positions Developing relationships with local influential business professionals
- Kick start your career right here at Tri-Town Chamber
- This isn?t your parent?s chamber full of suits and PowerPoint presentations. Instead every month we give you the opportunity to talk with your peers and learn from experienced professionals the skills you need to be successful throughout your career.
- Are you Interested in getting more involved? Ask us how you can take a leadership role in the Young Professionals Leadership Forum.
Why a Company would encourage Young Professional to be involved:
- Gives the young professional a way to network with peers in other businesses which could lead to future business and employees.
- Supports internal development of the young professional.
- Potentially provides mentoring opportunities.
- Potentially provides leadership roles for ongoing development
- Did you know according to the Bureau of Labor the average worker stays in their position for 4.4 years, but the average for young professionals is less than 3 years. With the cost of a new hire hovering between 1.5-3 times the annual salaries, this high turnover can get expensive.
- The Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce recognizes the importance of mitigating costs for its member and has developed a Young Professionals Leadership Forum.
- The purpose of the Young Professionals Leadership Forum is to provide professional development on a monthly basis to enhance your employee?s experience, therefore enhancing the future of your company.
- Young professionals from your organization will join others for monthly facilitated conversations on topics important to professionals in today?s market.
- We encourage you to spread the word to the young professionals in your organization. Please feel free to contact us with any questions
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area